This tutorial will help you Update GHD Sports Version to the Latest Version in 2 easy methods. In recent times, the developers are working at their best to provide the best user experience to everyone with updates. You can expect better features and less ads with every update. If you don’t know how to update the ghd sports online and offline, this guide will definitely help you a lot.
Update GHD Sports Version on Your Android Phone
If you haven’t already installed the application on your Android phone, you can download and Install GHD Sports APK on Android right now.
On the other hand, if you have installed but don’t know how to update the app to the latest version, check out the instructions below.
Also Check: Viva TV APK Download
1. Update GHD Sports Online on your Android Phone
If you have already installed the older version and would like to update the app on your phone without downloading the latest version and install it again, follow the instructions.
1. When you open the app on your phone, you may see a window like we have shown above.
2. Since this is an online method, you have to tap “Update Now”.
3. You might see “Install Unknown Apps”, you have to enable it to allow installations.
4. Now the app will start updating immediately, you may see a window like we have shown below.
5. You will now see an installation wizard saying the old data will be override.
6. Tap “Install” and wait for sometime while the app is overriding the old data with the updated version.
7. Once the installation is over, you can tap “Done” or “Open” to use the app on your phone.
That’s it buddies! you have successfully updated the app on your Android phone. Now you can watch Live Cricket, Live Football. Moreover, you can check Live Scores and watch Live News TV, and World Cup 2019 Highlights as well.
Also Check: Oreo TV APK Download Latest Version
2. Update GHD Sports Offline on Your Android Phone
This is an alternative method in which you will be installing the apk file again on your phone. In other words, you will have to remove the old version from your phone and download ghd sports recent version from the download link shared below and install it again.
1. Firstly, you have to remove the app from your phone as shown below. Tap and hold the app on your phone to get the menu as shown below.
2. Tap “App Info” to get the details.
3. Click “Uninstall” now.
4. Tap “OK” when you see a window like above.
5. That’s all, the app will be removed successfully from your phone. Now you can download the latest version from the download page/link shared above.
Must Check: Install GHD Sports Updated Version on Android [Detailed Guide]
This is how you can update ghd sports version on your Android phone. The same procedure will work out on personal computers as well, check how you can get ghd sports for pc now. You can now enjoy watching Live Sports and live tv also.